Monday, July 26, 2010

Frankfurt, Germany

IMG_0332 IMG_0325 Typical building in Frankfurt....well this is what we call "concrete jungle". On your right you can see the mix of the old design architecture mix with the modern building with metal and glass.

 IMG_0476 IMG_0478

A very special shopping complex with a hollow oval shape protruding into the mall. A great design that catches my eyes from first sight. Saw a guy selling lots of balloons with cartoon character and I bet the children will die to have one from this guy :-)

IMG_0479 IMG_0379

The street poles look nice from an angle so I just post it for fun. Somehow my friend, Harris should capture these poles better than me. IMG_0466 IMG_0369

Bees enjoying the "honey" from the flower. Well I know the word is not honey because it was produced after the bee gather from the flower. On your right my friend, Harris trying to be funny. Well he is still single and available :-) Interested?

Search This Blog